Limited Warranty Effective: 04-11-2022
All of our furniture products are made with high quality materials and are subject to strict quality control standards. We stand behind the quality of furniture and offer a Chic Home Store warranty so you can buy with confidence. In the unlikely event that you have an issue with your Chic Home Store product we offer the following limited warranty:
- The limited warranty is for (6) months from date of delivery.
- The limited warranty covers residential use only.
- If a limited warranty claim is approved, we will either repair or replace the item at our discretion.
- Shipping costs may apply.
- The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Presentation to Chic Home Store of proper documentation is required including, but not limited to, images of the defect (one photo of the entire product and two (2) to three (3) photos of the claim/defective areas at different angles), proof of purchase, etc.
- Any item repaired or replaced will only be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
What we cover:
- The upholstery, fabric and structural integrity of our furniture items.
- Seam failures, fabric separations and loss of the fabric’s nap are covered.
- Integral components such as frame, legs and mechanical components are covered.
- Residential use only.
What we don’t cover:
- Improper assembly, maintenance or use;
- Damage due to use of detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents;
- Damage due to negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, accidents including burns, cuts, scratches, tears, spills, scuffs, watermarks, indentions or pet damage;
- Any product modifications;
- Any repair or tampering occurs by the Buyer or any third parties;
- Dissatisfaction due to Buyer’s remorse;
- Damage sustained during transportation;
- Use of the item for commercial or other non-residential purposes;
- Items where a partial refund or discount was provided by Chic Home Store to keep merchandise;
- Contact The Chic Home Store as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- Provide detailed images of the product and the defect (including, one photo of the entire product and two (2) to three (3) photos of the claim/defective areas at different angles).
- The Chic Home Store will determine if the claim is covered, with the Chic Home Store having the sole discretion to determine whether the item is covered by this limited warranty.
- If the claim is approved, we will determine whether we will repair or replace the item.
- Shipping fees may apply
- Once repaired or replaced, the item will only be under the limited warranty for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
In no event shall Chic Home Store be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, damage to other property owned by the purchaser or any third parties or personal injury sustained by the buyer or any third parties.
This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied.